Thursday, December 24, 2009

be honest ,please!

Yehaa..
:) Aku skrg tgh bersenang senang dirumah.
hahaha. Actually aku da setting blog nih tok post topik nih.
Macam satu tugasan la buat korang.
Atleast aku tahu korang melawat ke tk kat sini kan ;)
Kalu rajin buat ekk, ekk :) hehe!



1. Who are you?

2.Are we friends?

3.When and how did we meet?

4.Do you have a crush on me?

5.Would you kiss me?

6.Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

7.Describe me in one word.

8.What was your first impression about me?

9.Do you still think that way about me now?

10.What reminds you of me?

11.If you could give me anything what would it be?

12. How well do you know me?

13.When's the last time you saw me?

14.Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

15.Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?




4 comments:

liyanaKim said...

kita nak tag leh tak

Anak Bongsu Cik Shukor && Cik Noni said...

blh sahaja,
;)

fatin said...

1. Who are you?
-i'am ur bright side or a.k.a angel :P

to b clear as si pari2 comel aite? ;D

hahahaha.


2.Are we friends?

-yes darling.perhaps more than that.lesbo?

hahahaha.

ngamuk faqt n shah if tau :P


3.When and how did we meet?

-i kenal u tyme sem 1 di UNISEL BJ.

igt tak sal kes dayang,erin n fad?

pastu i xcam u smpi la kite jd housemate masa u last sem :P

best kan tyme tuh?

windu la u,nanad,ban,ila n alya.

4.Do you have a crush on me?

-crush?ya..mayb.kata lesbo kan? :P


5.Would you kiss me?

-yes..love to.mwah2! ^_^


6.Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.

-si sengal coz u pown sengal cm i gak :P

tp u lg byk ckp dri i.

hahahahaha

*wink *wink ;)


7.Describe me in one word.

-happy go lucky !


8.What was your first impression about me?

-kenapa dye neh kelakar sgt ! hahaha ;P


9.Do you still think that way about me now?

-Yes ! :D


10.What reminds you of me?

-sengal,byk ckp n manja !


11.If you could give me anything what would it be?

-apartment or kondominium.


12. How well do you know me?

-hurmmmm.... [tet...no answer]


13.When's the last time you saw me?

-cant remember :'( mayb 2 or 3 weeks b4.


14.Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?

-hurmmm...na !


15.Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?

-yes ! absolutely.

Anak Bongsu Cik Shukor && Cik Noni said...

eh eh. sini pun ada ?
:D okayh thanks darl Aten!